LUM :: Ordering FAQ

Ordering

  • Orders are placed online by adding a product to your cart and following the checkout process.
  • An 'Order Confirmation' email is sent to the email address provided by the customer at checkout.
  • Unfortunately we cannot cancel orders after they are placed. Please wait to receive your item and then proceed to our returns page.
  • Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Klarna, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, & American Express
  • Klarna is a "buy now, pay later" service that allows online shoppers to pay 25% of the full price up-front, and the remaining 75% of the total amount in 3 installments every 2-weeks from the purchase date.
  • All orders are charged at the time the order is placed.