This is the all new, never before seen, advanced 4D massage chair with all the features you asked for and more. The Theramedic 4D LT Massage Chair, approved and recommended by doctors is now equipped with Quad Human Hand Massage Rollers on an even longer SL track to provide a more human-like massage. We've also added a REAL Calf Massage and a Centralized Heating System for Blood Circulation, so that discomfort is at the least of your worries.
4D Human Hand Quad Massage Rollers
Meet your new personal therapist, providing the most human-like massage in the market, customizable to meet your health goals and needs. Built with not only one but a total of FOUR rollers, setting it apart from any other massage chair in the industry to ensure all major pressure points areas of the body are massaged. Buy the new Theramedic 4D LT massage chair, add it to your wellness routine today and let it take your aches and pain away.
Customizable Advanced 4D Massage
The Theramedic 4D Mechanism is equipped with 5 different levels of TRUE 4D, 6 speed levels, and 3 width ranges; all customizable so that you can experience comfort like no other.
Ergonomic SL-Track Massage
The longer SL track is a combination of two tracks S and L, which allows the rollers to reach more parts of your body for faster recovery. While the S Track contours the natural curvature of your spine, the L track extends from your neck, all the way past your lower back, and wraps underneath your glutes.
Smart Body Scan System
Before every massage, the Theramedic 4D LT will perform a smart body scan. During this stage, the Smart Vertebrae Pressure Point Detecting System will locate the neck, shoulders, upper and lower back to ensure the recommended amount of pressure is applied during the massage. All this can be re-calibrated and customized if needed.
5 Adjustment Air Compression Massage
According to research, compression massage is recommended for releasing tightness in the muscle and for promoting blood circulation. The air cells located in the shoulders rotate your shoulders back and down to open up your chest to promote better posture. Additional airbags are located in the back, waist, hip, calf and feet area for a full body compression massage. A 5 level air compression adjuster allows you to adjust the strength of the compression massage to your needs.
12 Auto Wellness Program & 6 Manual Massage Technique
Select one of the 6 major professional massage techniques: Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Sync, 4D Shiatsu for maximum relief.
- Chair Yoga : Designed for muscle relaxation helps ease muscle tension and promote body circulation. Offers a full-body stretch by locking the achilles and shoulder in place. Recommended for sports recovery.
- Gentle Yoga : Inspired by techniques seen in Thai massage, great for stretching upper body. This program uses strong kneading and stretching techniques to relax tired muscles and keep them flexible.
- Power Yoga: Designed to help stretch out tight knots located in the lower body, especially the back. Hip and Lumbar compression massage added to help muscle soreness.
- Sweet Dreams: Gentle and Calm massage; using techniques that encourage relaxation for a restful sleep. Helpful for those who suffer from insomnia.
- Refreshing Nap: Various techniques; Soothes tension and refreshes the body
- Morning Buzz: Stimulating all-over massage techniques; energizes and supports positive energy.
- Royal Treatment : High Intensity Massage designed for anyone who is looking to rejuvenate both physically and emotionally.
- Stress Relief : Medium Intensity Massage designed to help ease pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
- Gentle Care : Low Intensity Massage designed to focus on the lumbar vertebra, this program helps to soothe the tension and help with muscle recovery.
- Neck & Shoulder : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscle in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Back & Spine : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on muscles along the spine, upper and lower back and lumbar.
- Waist & Hip : Combination of deep tissue massage techniques; focuses on the muscles in the lumbar, waist, thighs, and around the hip joints.
Quick Side Panel Controller
Easily control the chair with a quick button and dial. Located on the top left portion of the arm rest, the controller is designed so you can easily adjust the 4D intensity, reclining positions, Zero Gravity, Auto Programs, and Heat without using a remote device.
The footrest automatically extends to the user's leg length, you may use the quick controller rotary switch to readjust the footrest according to your preference. The footrest can extend by 17cm automatically for various users of different height ranges.
True Calf Kneading Design
Rotating in a circular motion, the Theramedic 4D massage chair mimics a real human-like calf massage. By adding another dimension to the airbags, our calf massage provide real deep tissue massage while also focusing on the key pressure points of foot reflexology.
Technology Space Saving
Designed to fit. Our chairs have a special space-saving technology that glides the chair forward before reclining back, so you don't have to sacrifice living space.
The Theramedic 4D LT has an adjustable 3 level heating pad located on the Lumbar area. Heating the body's temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Foot & Calf Roller
More rollers have been included in the foot portion of the Theramedic 4D than any other chair in the market. Because we're on our feet majority of our day, we wanted to put more focus on the to help with fatigue. This chair is compact with 3 all-directional spinning reflexology rollers located at the bottom of the feet with 2 located on the calf.
Mini nodes have been added to the arms for acupuncture hand reflexology to help restore arm fatigue and circulate blood pressure.
Research shows that music is important for your emotional well-being, physical health and cognitive skills. Tune in to your favorite music and immerse yourself in a relaxing massage with a compatible bluetooth device.
Zero Gravity is the position where your legs are raised above your heart, evenly distributing the weight along your body. This reduces pressure along your spine, lower back, and pelvic area. A 2 Stage Zero Gravity position enters the beyond, not only reducing pressure along your spine but also allows for a deeper tissue massage.
Mobile Phone Holder
Place your mobile device on the remote holder to experience hands-free entertainment while you enjoy your massage!
4D Child Safety Sensor
We really care about your safety and those around you, so we've added an additional safety feature that no other massage chair has. The Theramedic 4D LT has a built in child safety to lower the chances of accident with young children and pets.
Wireless & USB Charger
Wireless charging for convenience to charge any compatible device when needed. USB port also available next to the mobile phone/controller holder for additional charging.