This handwoven, all natural dyed, wearable blanket is the perfect compliment to your meditation practice and mindful life. Made from 100% ethically sourced cotton, it's a must for meditation and great for snuggling up on the couch or anytime comfort and coziness is called for.
Beyond soft on the skin with oversized pockets, it will keep your hands warm or phone secure while listening to your favorite meditation app.
Created in partnership with Non Profit, Collective Humanity, who is working to break cycles of poverty by partnering with female artisans in Cambodia to create demand for their products and help them generate sustainable, consistent, and dignified sources of income.
- Woven from 100% fair trade sourced cotton from Vietnam
- Size is approximately 51” x 75”, with 2 oversized pockets
- Botanical / Natural dyes - coconut husk, Acacia leaves + tree bark
- Herringbone and Srey pattern
- Machine washable with cold water. Tumble dry low, separately
- Made by hands - small imperfections are perfection
- Designed in California and handwoven by women in rural villages in Cambodia.