Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of aging. ORA Microneedle Roller System helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color and heavy pitted skin.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products manually by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects.
- Can be used for numerous treatments.
- Microneedle therapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities including reportedly Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and other stars.
- Manufactured with Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedle therapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser.
- Microneedle rollers are substantially cheaper compared to expensive spa cosmetic treatments.
- Features an elegant, ergonomic, and compact design in multiple colors to enhance ease of use.
- Roller head has 540 needles with 0.25 millimeters depth.
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag.
- Easy to use from the comfort of your home.