Founded in France in 1926, L’Atelier du Vin creates sleek tools for opening, serving and preserving your favourite wines and champagnes.
The traveling companion for wine lovers to slip into your luggage, to use at home, for others or for yourself. L’Atelier du Vin’s toolkits promise a journey where function meets esthetics. The outside of each case is made of unworked fawn leather, a raw color that develops a patina with time and peregrinations. The inside of each case is made of resistant and colored technical leather.
- Handcrafted set of six barware products in stainless steel.
- Includes buffed leather travel case in red.
- Leather, stainless steel, alloy.
- Made in Italy.
- Twin-blade corkscrew in silver-tone
- H10 x W8 x D1 cm
Garçon Chromed Metal Sommelier Corkscrew
- Integrated foil cutting-blade
- H11 x W2 x D2 cm
- Aerating open-mouth pourer
- H9 x W3 x D1.5 cm
- Suitable for champagne and sparkling wine bottles
- H2 x W11.5 x D3.5 cm
- Twin circular blades
- H8 x W5 x D0.07 cm
- Universal champagne and sparkling wine stopper
- H6 x W4 x D3.5 cm
Leather Travel Case
- Open: H24 x W60 cm
- Closed: H24 x W12 x D8 cm