The REATHLETE UPHEAT bundle provides up to 8 hours of soothing cordless heat. Its natural jade stones and clay beads intensify far infrared radiation for deeper penetration, relieving back pain and sore muscles. Both neck & shoulder and back heating pads are versatile, plus a travel bag allows for convenience.
1. TAKE THEM WITH YOU ANYWHERE! This weighted heating pad kit comes with a huge 13,500 mAh power bank: the pads run on it for 8 hours (5 on max heat). The device goes neatly into a pocket on each heat pad: no wires involved! To be ready for your next back / neck pain relief session, the bank will take 3 to 6 hours to charge. A travel bag is included.
2. DEEPER HEAT PENETRATION. Each cordless heating pad in the kit features natural jade stones and clay beads that accumulate and intensify the heat generated through far infrared radiation (FIR). FIR heat therapy is scientifically proven to relieve back pain (and pain in other areas), and we made the most of it in each heated pad of the bundle.
3. VERSATILE HEATING. Each back / neck heating pad has composite fiber heating wire (instead of metal) inside that delivers even, stable, gentle, and powerful heat. You can choose one of 3 intensity levels (90–140 °F) and use an electric heating pad for either dry or moist (spray some water on its inner part) sessions. Auto shut off after 6 hours.
4. PREMIUM MATERIALS. The fabric on each back heating pad feels great against the skin as it’s ultra soft and minky. The wiring inside makes the heating pads resistant to folding, and they heat up fast. Hand washing is recommended for our infrared heating pads, but you can use the machine, too: gentle cycle, ≤ 80 °F / 30 °C (cold), without the bank.
5. MULTIFUNCTIONAL! It’s been proven effective to use heating pads for cramps and other types of discomfort, so you can experiment and fix each large heating pad on your neck, stomach, and legs—or even treat one as a bed warmer! Discover the wonder of how mere heat provides lower back pain relief and period cramps pain relief right when you need them.