Red dot, Gia Awaard winner.
Features a redesigned scooping head for bigger, rounder scoops and makes short work of the toughest ice cream. Whether you're serving up root beer floats, apple pie à la mode, or just a good, ol' fashioned bowl of everyone's favorite dessert, you won't find a better scoop anywhere else. The revolutionary Scoop THAT! utilizes heat transfer principles to draw heat from a non-electric and self-replenishing biodegradable liquid reservoir inside the sealed handle. That perfect scoop of ice cream has never been so easy to make!
• Scoop II makes serving ice cream effortless and requires NO batteries or electricity
• World's first thermo-ring heated scooping edges; award winning design
• Special coating in the scooping bowl keeps the ice cream from melting and when turned over ice cream just falls out of the scoop
• Biodegradable liquid transfers heat from the handle
• Fish bone fins in see-through handle is a functional work of art
Dimensions and Weight