Founded in France in 1926, L’Atelier du Vin creates sleek tools for opening, serving and preserving your favourite wines and champagnes.
A useful collection for wine enthusiasts. A sommelier’s personal toolbox with all its wonderful objects. Your complete collection of wine tools to open, serve, taste and preserve rare vintages of red, white, champagne and sparkling wine.
Embark on an exceptional journey with Oeno Collection 2. Open the box. A chrome glow escapes from the wooden case, beautifully coated in a matte black finishing. Carefully arranged within, lie 7 ready-to-use, rustproof wine accessories, awaiting the engraving of their owner’s initials. The wine ceremony may now begin.
- Set of seven barware products in stainless steel.
- Includes hinged storage case in black.
- Stainless steel, metal, rubber.
Chic Monsieur® Corkscrew
- Curved handle at top
- Endless corkscrew-style
- H16 x W6.9 cm
Gard'Vin® On/Off Metal and Bouchon Stopper
- Vacuum-sealing wine preserver
- Oxygenation level indicator
- H15.8 x W3.6 x D3.6 cm
- Aerating open-mouth pourer
- H9 x W3 x D1.5 cm
- Suitable for champagne and sparkling wine bottles
- H2 x W11.5 x D3.5 cm
- Twin circular blades
- H8 x W5 x D0.07 cm
- Universal champagne and sparkling wine stopper
- H6 x W4 x D3.5 cm
- H30 cm x W20 cm x D0.5 cm