Standard Ground Shipping
Return for store credit within 7 days of receiving the item. Free return shipping.
Ships In 3-5 weeks
If the estimated ship time seems a bit long, it's because many items are shipped in bulk at the end of the sale (on Nov. 17), which is what affords you the discount. Some items are also made-to-order and/or are shipping internationally. The best things are worth waiting for!
CleanTray, UV Light Sterilization Case
translation missing: en.products.general.tab_sku KS907
translation missing: en.products.general.return_title This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase with original receipt (See our Return Policy). This product does not ship to Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or Internationally
The CleanTray is a UV light sterilization case that disinfects your personal items in just 5 minutes. The UV rays safely kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria. CleanTray is the 2-in-1 solution to STORE and CLEAN your phone, wallet and keys. You can also use the CleanTray to disinfect your other daily items such as airpods, knives, jewelry, sunglasses, pacifiers and more.
• KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS & BACTERIA IN 5 MINUTES - 2x faster than other leading UV cases
• 10,000 HOUR LIFESPAN - 5x longer than other UV cases
• FITS SMARTPHONES UP TO 7 INCHES - Plus other essentials like your keys, wallet, airpods, etc
• SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY - No toxic chemicals or paper waste byproducts
• PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - about the size of a book, weights less than 1lb
• AROMATHERAPY - add essential oils to infuse your belongings with calming scents
Input: 5V 1000mA
UV Light: 260-280nm
UV Bulb: 2W x 2
Bulb Life: 10,000 hours, about 3-5 Years
Inner Dimension: 7.8in/20cm Length 3.9in/10cm Width 0.9in/2.2cm Height
Item Size: 8.3in/21cm Length 4.5in/11.6cm Width 1.6in/4.1cm Height
Material: ABS Plastic
• Can I put liquids in the sterilizer?
No, you cannot put liquids in the sterilizer. Liquids could damage the device.
• Does it contain a Lithium battery?
No, this device does not contain a battery. It must be connected to a power supply to use.
• Does it contain a lithium battery?
No, this device does not support any kind of battery nor does it have the function of charging. It can only be connected to the power supply.
• What is ultraviolet sterilization?
CleanTray uses UV light of a certain wavelength to destroy the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in microbial cells, causing the cells to die. This type of sterilization causes no known side effects or secondary pollution.
• Can I open the lid while it is sterilizing?
Yes, but the sterilization process will restart every time you close the lid
Included in Packaging
• UV Sterilization Case
• Micro-USB cable