Wenger Women's Standard Issue Watch with Leather Strap
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Women's Standard Issue Watch with Leather Strap.
This classic Standard Issue is one of Wenger's most popular women's watches year after year. Made in Switzerland to the highest quality standards, this watch features: a super-comfortable genuine brown leather strap and solid stainless steel case; Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10th of a second per day; date display; luminous hands and markers that recharge in seconds; 24-hour military time; water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); and scratch-resistant mineral crystal. Also available for him. Famous Swiss Army knife logo, and guaranteed for three years.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Dial: White
- Hands: Black, luminous
- Markers: Silver Arabic numerals, luminous dots
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Military time
- Bracelet: Brown leather
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 70200
- Case: 29 mm wide x 29 mm long x 8 mm high
- Strap: 14 mm wide x 8.5 inches long