Wenger Women's Standard Issue Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Women's Standard Issue Swiss Watch.
This is a world-class ladies' watch by Wenger, maker of the genuine Swiss Army knife. Made in Switzerland, it features Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10th of a second per day; date display; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); stainless steel case with screw-on back to ensure water resistance; 18K PVD gold plated accents on the bezel; and a 5-link stainless steel and 18K gold plated bracelet with diver's buckle and safety clasp. Case size 29 millimeters. Band width: 14 millimeters. Three year manufacturer's warranty.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel, gold accents
- Hands: Luminous
- Markers: Gold markers
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Clasp: Diver's clasp
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Case: 28 mm wide x 28 mm long x 10 mm high
- Strap: 14 mm wide x 7.5 inches long