Wenger Women's Standard Issue Military Time Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Women's Standard Issue Military Time Swiss Watch.
The Standard Issue is a precision-engineered Swiss women's watch by Wenger, maker of the Swiss Army knife. It sports the favorite combination of a white face and a silver leather band. The Standard Issue also features an accurate Swiss quartz movement, date display, military time, a scratch-resistant mineral crystal, luminous hands that recharge in seconds, and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet). Three year manufacturer's warranty.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Dial: White
- Hands: Silver luminous
- Markers: Silver hash marks
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Strap: White leather
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 70231
- Case: 28 mm wide x 28 mm long x 7 mm high
- Strap: 14 mm wide x 7.5 inches long