Wenger Swiss Commando Chronograph Watch
The Commando series of Swiss watches combines outstanding form with diverse functionality.
Wenger Men's Commando SR Chronograph Watch.
This absolutely amazing men's Swiss chronograph by the maker of the Swiss Army knife is loaded with modern-looking dials, rings and numbers, and is a mechanical marvel. The three subdials measure time in 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour intervals. The Commando SR performs multiplication and division, and a tachymeter measures speed over a known distance. A unique locking circular slide rule converts statute miles to nautical miles, MPH to KM/H, converts currency, and converts weight or length from standard to metric. The chronograph is powered by a 13-jewel Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10th of a second per day.
Other features include: a date display; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; luminous hands and numerals; water-resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); a stainless steel case with screw-on back to ensure water resistance; and a solid 3-link stainless steel bracelet with diver's buckle and safety clasp. Made in Switzerland and guaranteed for three years. Case size: 42 millimeters. Band width: 20 millimeters.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Locking circular slide rule on internal bezel
- Hands: Luminous
- Markers: Luminous Arabic numerals
- Subdials: Second hand, 12 hour and 30 minute
- Calendar: Date display at 4:00
- Clasp: Diver's buckle w/safety clasp
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Case: 42 mm wide x 42 mm long x 11 mm high
- Strap: 20 mm wide x 8.5 inches long