Wenger Standard Issue Women's Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Women's Standard Issue Watch.
This magnificent Swiss-made timepiece is consistently our best-selling watch for women. It has a magnificent bracelet in 18-Karat PVD gold plated stainless steel, and beautiful raised detailing on the dial. Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10th of a second per day; water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet); date display; military time; luminous hands, numerals and markers that recharge in seconds; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; stainless steel screw-on caseback ensures water resistance. Three year warranty by Wenger, maker of the genuine Swiss Army knife.
- Collection: Standard Issue
- Face Color: White
- Bracelet: 3-link stainless steel w/18K gold plate
- Accents: 18K PVD plating on bezel
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Case: Brushed stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-on
- Luminocity: Hands and markers
- Date: Yes
- Water Resistance: 100 meters/330 feet
- Buckle: Diver's buckle and safety clasp
- Diameter: 29 mm
- Power Source: Battery
- Origin: Switzerland
- Warranty: Wenger, 3 years