Wenger Standard Issue Classic Ladies Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Standard Issue Classic Ladies Swiss Watch.
This Standard Issue is a classic ladies' watch with its white dial and elegant solid stainless steel bracelet. Made in Switzerland with a Swiss quartz movement, it is accurate to 1/10th of a second per day. Additional features of this watch include: water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); date display; military time; luminous hands and markers that recharge in seconds; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; stainless steel screw-on case back to ensure water resistance; stainless steel bracelet with diver's buckle and safety clasp. Three year warranty by Wenger, maker of the genuine Swiss Army knife.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Dial: White
- Hands: Black, luminous
- Markers: Silver Arabic numerals, luminous markers
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Military time
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Diver's buckle with safety clasp
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 70209
- Case: 29 mm wide x 29 mm long x 7 mm high
- Strap: 14 mm wide x 7.5 inches long