Wenger Men's XL Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Men's Standard Issue XL Swiss Watch.
This was Wenger's first watch, in 1992, and is consistently one of the most popular year after year. This precision engineered Swiss-made watch features: 24 hour military time; water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); watertight case; and mineral crystal. Also available for her. Case size 39 mm; band width 20 mm; replacement band extra-long 91102. Three year manufacturer's warranty.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Hands: Luminous
- Markers: Arabic numerals, luminous dots
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Military time
- Strap: Brown, leather
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Case: 35 mm wide x 35 mm long x 8 mm high
- Strap: 19 mm wide x 8.5 inches long