Wenger Men's Vintage Watch
Uncompromising performance and design, complete with attributes inspired by aircraft instrumentation.
Wenger Men's AeroGraph Vintage Swiss Watch.
This great looking Swiss watch by the maker of the Swiss Army Knife has bold white hands, numerals and markers on a black dial, matched by white stitching on the black leather strap. Features include an easy-to-read open date display, a large second hand subdial, Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day; water-resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); scratch-resistant mineral crystal; a solid stainless steel bezel and case with screw-on back to ensure water resistance; and a genuine stitched leather band. Made in Switzerland with a three year warranty. Case size: 42 millimeters. Band width: 21 millimeters.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Locking circular slide rule on internal bezel
- Dial: Black
- Hands: White, luminous
- Markers: White luminous Arabic numerals
- Subdials: Second hand
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Strap: Black leather, white stitching
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 72470
- Case: 42 mm wide x 42 mm long x 10 mm high
- Strap: 21 mm wide x 8.5 inches long