Wenger Men's Standard Issue Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger Men's Standard Issue Swiss Watch.
Part of the classic Standard Issue collection, this medium-sized Swiss men's watch features include accurate Swiss quartz movement; water resistance to 100 meter (330 feet); date display; 12- and 24-hour military time; luminous hands and markers that recharge in seconds; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; and a diver's buckle with a safety clasp. Three year warranty by Wenger, maker of the genuine Swiss Army knife.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Hands: Luminous
- Markers: Arabic numerals, luminous dots
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Military time
- Clasp: Diver's buckle w/safety clasp
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Case: 35 mm wide x 35 mm long x 8 mm high
- Strap: 19 mm wide x 8.5 inches long