Wenger Men's Commando Swiss Raid Watch
The Commando series of Swiss watches combines outstanding form with diverse functionality.
Wenger Men's Commando Swiss Raid Watch.
The Commando Swiss Raid is a spectacular new men's watch by Wenger, maker of the Swiss Army knife. It has unique dials and strap. The three subdials measure time in 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour intervals. Features include Swiss quartz movement accurate to 1/10th of one second per day; water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); date display; scratch-resistant mineral crystal; luminous hands and markers; tachymeter to measure speed over a known distance; PVD treated stainless steel case with screw-on back to ensure water resistance; and rubber strap. Made in Switzerland and guaranteed for three years. Case size: 42 millimeters. Lug width: 20 millimeters.
- Case: PVD coated stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Locking circular slide rule on internal bezel
- Dial: Black
- Hands: Green, luminous
- Markers: Luminous green hash marks
- Subdials: Second hand, 12 hour and 30 minute timer
- Calendar: Date display at 4:00
- Strap: Rubber
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 70893
- Case: 42 mm wide x 42 mm long x 11 mm high
- Strap: 20 mm wide x 8.5 inches long