Wellesley Grandfather Clock
Americana Clocks Built to become a family Heirloom.
A SOLID North American maple case in a warm finish.
Includes separate locking dial door and solid maple carvings and turnings.
The pierced blue moon dial allows the light in the case to show through at night giving the sense of the nighttime sky with stars. The lunar arch has raised numerals to track the monthly phases of the moon.
- Beveled lower locking glass door
- Glass side access panels show the mechanical movement
- Internal light
- Embossed brass finished dial with raised numerals
- 270 mm ( 10 5/8”diameter) twisted Lyre pendulum has embossed center design
- German made 4/4 Westminster cable movement has an automatic night silence feature
This product is shipped through premium delivery services. Your delivery will include: In home delivery by two people, a phone call for appointment, placement of the clock in the location of choice, unpacking of the clock EXCEPT for the weight box and Pendulum box (these should be saved) and removal of all the cardboard packaging from the home.
Dimensions: 13"L x 21.75"W x 84"H, 133 lbs