Weems & Plath Endurance II 135 Barometer/Thermometer
Look no further; Weems & Plath satisfies all your weather needs.
The porthole design, easy-to-read dial, and maintenance-free finish are a winning combination in this brass barometer/thermometer by Weems & Plath.
The Endurance II Barometer/Thermometer is part of a collection of instruments that feature traditional porthole nautical styling. The solid brass stamped case costs hundreds less than forged or cast cases, while providing the same classic look. In addition all Endurance II products use a patented maintenance-free, ultra-hard finish guaranteed to NEVER tarnish with a Lifetime warranty on the finish and the movement. The movement used in this barometer is adjustable up to an altitude of 3,500 feet.
- 5" Dial; The barometer measures atmospheric pressure in kPa/inch Hg or hPa/mm Hg
- Measurement Range: 940-1060Pa
- Precision: 990-1030 hPa:+/-3hPa; 960-990 hPa/1030-1060 hPa:+/-5hPa
- Range: -20-50 degrees C/ -4-122 degrees F
- Tolerance: +/- -2 degrees C/28.4 degrees F
Product Dimensions: 7.00"L x 2.50"W x 7.00"H
Weight: 2.30 lbs.