Weems & Plath Atlantis Traditional Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Our most traditionally styled ship's clock.
The Atlantis Traditional Quartz Ship's Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle.
The screw bezel allows easy access to the German quartz bell movement and silencer switch when the unit is mounted. The clock casing is created from chrome-plated solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. This chrome bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases.
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Bell silencer switch
- Complete instructions and mounting hardware included
- Precision quartz movement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 AA Battery required (included).