Weems & Plath Atlantis Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Our most traditionally styled ship's clock.
Our most traditionally styled ship's clock, The Atlantis Quartz Ships Bell Clock strikes every half hour in the classic ship's 8-bell cycle.
The screw bezel allows easy access to the German quartz bell movement and silencer switch when the unit is mounted. The clock casing is created from solid, forged that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered. This quartz ships bell clock is a beautiful addition to your boat when mounted to the bulkhead or to any office or home when displayed on one of our mahogany finished clock bases.
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Bell silencer switch
- AA battery, complete instructions and mounting hardware included
- Precision quartz movement
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 AA battery required (included)
- Materials: brass, glass