Walkin'Bag® Fortuno Seat, Lightweight Rolling Tote
The bag you can "lean-on" and "sit-on"
CEO Etsuo Miyoshi, a polio survivor, developed the Walkin'Bag.
With its curved "lean-on" handle and four Swivel-Glide wheels, the Fortuno Seat acts like a gliding handrail supporting your legs and back. The built-in seat, holding up to 300 pounds, easily flips down for a spot to rest and recharge. It weighs only 6.5 pounds and fits under most airline seats or in the overhead compartment. Best of all, it's carry-on compliant.
• Curved lean-on handle supports 250 pounds
• Flip-Down seat holds 300 pounds
• Locking 6-position trolley handle made of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum
• 4 Swivel-Glide 360 degree spinning wheels with sealed oil-free bearings
• Grab handles for safe lifting from beneath seat
• Wheels can be easily replaced with Phillips screwdriver
• Ultra lightweight, only 6.5 pounds
• Self-repairing coil zip
• Size: 12"L x 8"W x 22"H