Verso TX1 Folding Treadmill
Effective workouts, health benefits and quality components.
The NEW Verso™ TX 1 Treadmill offers only the best features anyone could want in a treadmill.
With state of the art features such as Heart Rate Control, you will find that the TX1 offers sophisticated electronic programming, while at the same time, keeping operation as simple as a touch of a single button. With the TX 1, you can rest assured that you will be getting a truly beneficial workout without wasting time or effort.
To achieve an effective cardio exercise routine, many fitness experts recommend people should exercise three to five days a week, for a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes, while your heart rate is within your target heart rate zone. The heart rate control programming on the TX 1 helps take the guesswork out of achieving these recommendations as the computer will automatically make adjustments based on your changing heart rate.
In addition to getting fit and promoting weight loss, regular exercise can help control cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, help lower one’s risk of a heart attack, decrease the chance of diabetes and coronary artery disease, reduce stress and reduce anxiety and depression. It has been said that you have nothing unless you have your health. The TX 1 treadmill is your tool to gaining and maintaining your health and wellbeing.
The TX 1 features a powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor driven by a high tech PWM electronic motor control board that reacts 20,000 times per second keeping your workout flowing steady and smooth. You can choose to set target goals for distance, calories burned, amounts of time or choose from a variety of different preset programs that automatically adjust speed and incline to help keep your regular workouts different and exciting. When you’ve completed your workout, you can easily fold the treadmill to save space in your home. It is the perfect combination of fit and form. Whether you walk, jog, or run, the Verso™ TX 1 by Kettler will help you improve your health and wellness adding to your quality of life.
The Verso™ TX 1 by Kettler features:
- One-button "Start” feature so everyone, even first time users, can easily get started
- Intuitive control panel for easy to understand operation
- Workout data can be displayed in Standard or Metric units
- Powerful 2.5 HP continuous-duty motor provides high torque for a hesitation- free smooth feel
- Magnetic safety shuts off power if the user fails to keep up with set speed
- Heart Rate Control Programming - Monitors your heart rate and automatically adjusts you treadmill workout to achieve your target heart rate zone basically “cruise control” for your cardio training
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors on front grab bar
- Optional wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (Not included)
- Five 1” digital LED windows clearly display workout data of Time, Speed, Elevation, Distance, Pulse and Calories burned
- 7 Goal Oriented, Preset and Heart Rate Control Programs: 1) Speed Set, 2) Incline Set, 3) Time Set, 4) Distance Set, 5) HRC-Speed/Incline Set, 6) HRC-Speed Set 7) HRC-Incline Set
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) electronic motor control board adjusts motor power feed 20,000/second to eliminate any speed fluctuations upon heavy foot steps
- Heavy-Duty 1,000 pound thrust incline motor adjusts from a 0-12% Grade incline that allows you to continuously increase your workout challenge as your fitness level improves
- 4” (10cm) wide anti-slip textured side rails allow the user additional safety and peace of mind
- Large 1” (2.5cm) thick KETT-FLEX™ running deck (surface 20” x 55” (140cm x 151cm)) features 6 cushioned impact-absorbing deck mounts to reduce impact to body joints
- Low step up height of 5 ¾” (15 cm) for easy on & off and also helps for placement in areas with low ceiling heights
- Heavy gauge steel frame provides strength and sturdiness
- Dual gas-charged shocks-Assisted Life System provides easy folding and lowering
- Release handle to unfold is located 66” high so small children cannot reach for safety
- 4 Transport Wheels allow for easy maneuvering/relocating when folded
- 2.7” machined crowned roller helps maintain belt alignment
- Two built-in cup holders/accessory holders provide easy access to a refreshment or TV remote control
- Deck/belt lubricant (silicone liquid) included
- 20 minute easy assembly – All Required Tools Included.
300 lb. User weight capacity (136 kg).
Folded Dimensions: 33" L x 34.5" W x 76" H
Item Dimensions: 78" L x 34" W x 54" H
Weight: 241 lbs.