USB Desktop Missile Launcher
Command a battery of foam missiles via computer or remote Web access.
Office warfare has gone global!
- Built-in webcam lets you search and destroy targets from anywhere
- Plugs into your PC’s USB 2.0 port
- Control launcher remotely or via Skype® and MSN® messaging programs.
- Shoots foam missles up to 25’ in any direection
- Software with left, right, up and down control cababilities and sound effects
- Includes 4 foam missles, 4 ft. USB cable and software link for control/sound effects
- Remote control requires Windows Live Messenger/MSN Messenger 7.0 and above or Skype 5.0 and above
- System requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2 or later, PC with Pentium 4 or compatible processor, 512MB OS System RAM, 50MB available on hard disk space, VGA or higher resolution monitor, sound card and DirectX 8.1 or above
- For ages 14 and up
Our USB Desktop Missile Launcher has a built-in webcam and over-Internet control that make it easy to hit targets at distances up to 25 feet—whether you're in the room, or 6,000 miles away! You can even direct missile assaults remotely, via Skype and MSN messaging programs. Or keep targets guessing, by handing over command capabilities to anyone on your buddy list.
Guaranteed to be both harmless and annoying.
Armed with 4 soft foam missiles, the USB Desktop Missile Launcher pivots and elevates to desired firing angle at your command. After launch, next missile rotates into position. For maximum irritation, activate the missile sound effects—or turn them off for secret missions.
Works with both PCs and Macs!
Click hereto download a Mac or PC driver for your USB Desktop Missile Launcher.
Score a direct hit against office boredom by ordering your USB Desktop Missile Launcher from Brookstone today.
WARNING: Not a toy. For adult use only. This product may contain small parts which may pose a choking hazard to children.