Tylt PowerPlant Portable Battery Pack for Micro USB Devices
Portable charging solution for your smartphone and tablet.
The PowerPlant is designed to meet the needs of today's and tomorrow's consumer portable power requirements.
The Tylt PowerPlant for Micro USB Devices is a portable battery pack that packs a lot of juice in a small size. Weighing just over 5 ounces, its internal 5,200mAh battery can fully charge a Smartphone two times. The PowerPlant also contains a built in Micro-USB arm so you don't have to carry any extra cables with you in order to use it. It also has a standard USB output to ensure universal compatibility with all 5V devices and giving the PowerPlant the ability to charge two devices simultaneously.
The high-powered 2.1A output also ensures you can use the PowerPlant to charge tablets. It can conveniently charge its internal battery using any Micro-USB charger and is designed to hold its charge for over one year.
- Micro-USB Input Charging Socket: Insert Micro-USB cable to charge the internal battery reserve of the PowerPlant.
- Universal Female USB Charging Output: Insert a USB cable to charge most wireless devices, including iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®.
- Flex Port Cover: Flexible door protects ports when not in use.
- Embedded Flex Micro-USB Charging Cable: Flexible fold-away arm charges Smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth® headsets and any other Micro-USB device without the need for additional cords.
- LED Battery Level Indicator: Press the button to reveal the battery level currently remaining in the PowerPlant
- Internal 5200mAh Lithium Ion Battery: Will provide up to 12 hours additional talk-time, two full charges to a Smartphone, one full charge to a tablet (7") and 36 full charges to a Bluetooth headset.
Dimensions: 3.07"L x 1.73"W x 1.3"H
Weight: 0.34 lbs.