Tylt Powerplant Portable Battery Pack for Apple® Devices
Portable charging solution for your smartphone and tablet.
The PowerPlant is designed to meet the needs of today's and tomorrow's consumer portable power requirements.
The Tylt Powerplant for Apple® Devices is a portable battery pack which packs a lot of juice in a small size. Weighing just over 5 ounces, its internal 5,200mAh battery can fully charge a smartphone two times. The PowerPlant also contains a built in Apple® 30-pin arm so you don't have to carry any extra cables with you in order to use it. It also has a standard USB output to ensure universal compatibility with all 5V devices and giving the PowerPlant the ability to charge two devices simultaneously.
The high-powered 2.1A output also ensures you can use the PowerPlant to charge tablets. The PowerPlant can conveniently charge its internal battery using any Micro-USB charger and is designed to hold its charge for over one year.
- Micro-USB Input Charging Socket: Insert Micro-USB cable to charge the internal battery reserve of the PowerPlant.
- Universal Female USB Charging Output: Insert a USB cable to charge most wireless devices, including iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®.
- Flex Port Cover: Flexible door protects ports when not in use.
- Embedded Flex Apple® 30-pin Charging Cable: Flexible fold-away arm charges smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth headsets and any other Micro-USB device without the need for additional cords.
- LED Battery Level Indicator: Press the button to reveal the battery level currently remaining in the PowerPlant.
- Internal 5200mAh Lithium Ion Battery: Will provide up to 12 hours additional talk-time, two full charges to a smartphone, one full charge to a tablet (7") and 36 full charges to a Bluetooth headset.
Dimensions: 3.07"L x 1.73"W x 1.3"H
Weight: 0.34 lbs.