Tylt Energi Portable Battery Pack with Built-in Micro USB Cable
A multi-functional wall charger for your smartphone or other USB compatible devices.
The Energi combines a home charger and a battery pack to deliver the ultimate charging product.
The Energi has a 1 Amp output with a universal USB port. It contains a built-in 1800mAh Lithium-Ion Polymer battery inside. While the Energi plugged in a wall outlet, it will passively charge its internal battery while charging your device at the same time. When you remove the Energi from the AC outlet, you still have a portable battery pack which can charge most phones from to full capacity. Simply fold the AC prongs and go!
Additionally, the Energi has a built-in Micro-USB charging arm, eliminating the need to carry extra cables with you. You can even use the built-in Micro-USB arm and the USB output to charge two phones simultaneously.
- Embedded Flex Micro-USB Charging Cable: Flexible fold-away arm charges smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth headsets and any other Micro-USB device without the need for additional cords.
- Universal Female USB Charging Socket: Insert a USB cable to charge most wireless devices, including iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®.
- LED Battery Level Indicator: Press the button to reveal the battery level currently remaining in the Energi.
- Fold-Away AC Prongs: When the unit is plugged into a wall outlet, both the internal battery reserve of the Energi and your electronic device will be charged. The AC prongs fold away conveniently for on-the-go use.
- Internal 1800mAh Lithium Ion Battery: Will provide up to 5 hours additional talk-time, nearly one full charge to a smartphone, 1/3 charge to a tablet (7") and 12 full charges to a Bluetooth device.
Dimensions: 3.03"L x 2.56"W x 0.91"H
Weight: 0.24 lbs.