South Shore Theory Bookcase
This Theory Shelf Bookcase is perfect for any home!
Perfect for small rooms or student dorms, this shelving unit from the Theory collection offers an abundance of storage options to create that perfect office or study environment to fulfill your needs.
With its metal handles and stylish kickplate, it will be a perfect addition to your transitional decor. Combines perfectly with the desk from the same collection for a complete kit.
- Shelving unit
- Metal handles in a Matte Dark Pewter finish
- Interesting combination of open and closed storage spaces
- 2 open storage compartments separated by 1 adjustable shelf
- 2 close storage compartments separated by 1 adjustable shelf behind the door
- Reversible door for left or right opening
- Place two shelving units side by side to maximize the storage capability
- 1 hole-pass for better wire management
- A bracket is included to fix the bookcase securely to the wall
- Pairs well with the desk from the same collection
- The back surface is not laminated
- Comes in 1 box
- Complete assembly required by two adults (tools not provided)
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
Dimensions: 18.5"L x 15.5"W x 56"H, 66 lbs