The ZOOB Challenge Building Set
There is no limit to what kids can build!
How can kids move a ball into a target with 2” high walls from 2 feet away? Build a ramp? A catapult? A trampoline? A zip-line?
There are no right answers and we provide no solutions - it's up to kids to use ZOOB pieces (and other materials that they choose) to build contraptions that solve the challenges.
The ZOOB Challenge features 175 ZOOB pieces, string, wheels, a ball, rubber bands, a foam play pad, and 25 challenges based on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) skills—skills that educators have targeted as essential to helping the US compete successfully in the 21st century.
What makes ZOOB different from other building sets?
- The pieces move after kids put them together
- It's great for boys and girls
- Versatility—unlimited, open-ended building options
- Intuitive—fast to learn and easy to use (Ages 6+)
- Built-in educational value.
Dimensions:14"L x 2.75"W x 14"H; 3.4 lbs.