Swiss Wenger XL Swiss Watch
One of the first watches Wenger ever made, the Standard Issue remains a signature series to this day.
Wenger's Men's Standard Issue XL Swiss Watch.
The Standard Issue is one of Wenger's original watches, and is consistently one of the most popular. The Standard Issue XL continues that tradition with a larger design. This precision engineered Swiss-made men's watch features: 24-hour military time; water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet); watertight case; and mineral crystal. Three year warranty by Wenger, maker of the genuine Swiss Army knife.
- Case: Stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Dial: White
- Hands: Silver, luminous
- Markers: Silver Arabic numerals, luminous markers
- Calendar: Date display at 3:00
- Military time
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Clasp: Diver's buckle with safety clasp
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
- Model: 73119
- Case: 40 mm wide x 40 mm long x 9 mm high
- Strap: 20 mm wide x 8.5 inches long