Up to 7 hours of emergency power for any device!
Crank it up! Our Portable Power Supply delivers backup power for your home, car or boat when you need it most.
- AC power for lights, TVs, stereos, small appliances and computers (includes AC adapter)
- DC power for jumpstarting cars and boats (includes jumper cables)
- USB 2.0 power for phones, laptops and MP3 players
- Built-in super LED flashlight is always there when you need it
- LCD screen lets you know how much power you’ve got
- Fits easily in trunk, closet—anywhere
- Built-in carry handle
- Can also be kept fully charged by plugging into AC outlet
- Just crank—for emergency power anywhere
Great for camping, tailgating and traveling, too! An essential for every household, our hand crank power supply is the definitive backup power source for up to 7 hours in any emergency situation. Features plugs and USB ports to power TVs, computers, radios, cell phones, MP3 players and more. Built-in super LED flashlight provides bright illumination and security in dark areas. Also includes cables for jump-starting a car or boat.
Now you can hook it up to your car’s power outlet, too.
Totally out of juice but near a car? Our Power Supply can be charged from any vehicle car power adapter.
Use it once, and you'll never want to be without it!
The multi-functional Portable Power Supply provides AC power (adapter included) for lights, TVs, stereos, small appliances and computers, as well as DC power for jump-starting cars and boats (cables included). For powering computers and electronics, there's a USB 2.0 power source. An LCD screen lets you know how much power you've got. The Portable Power Supply fits easily in closet or trunk, and even has a built-in carry handle. Keep it fully charged by plugging it into an AC outlet, and you'll always be ready for storms, blackouts and dead batteries. But if the charge runs out, no worries... simply turn its hand crank and you're back in business!IMPORTANT
The backup battery in your Portable Power Supply requires regular charging in order to be ready when you need it. For proper performance:
–Fully charge the battery immediately upon purchase.
–Recharge the battery after every use.
–If not used frequently, fully charge a minimum of once every three months.
–Never let the battery fully discharge.
Don't be left in the cold and dark. Order your Portable Power Supply from Brookstone today!
* Free Ground shipping to 48 contiguous U.S. states only.