Careers at Brookstone
Work in a vibrant, challenging environment where you'll have the opportunity to help shape a leading national brand. Also enjoy a competitive salary/benefits package that includes a generous store discount. EOE.
Click here to view the Brookstone Code of Conduct and Ethics.
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Call Center and Distribution Center (Mexico, MO) (flexible hours between 8am - 11pm)
Customer Service Specialist I
Stock Movement Replen Specialist
Brookstone accepts applications online for the Call Center and Distribution Center positions listed above. Please click here to complete the online application process.
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Headquarters / Sales Support Center (Merrimack, NH)
Intellectual Property Legal Intern – for Law School Credit
Career Opportunities: Brookstone District Managers
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Store Sales Manager
Store Sales Manager
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Assistant Store Sales Manager
Assistant Store Sales Manager
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Second Assistant Store Sales Manager
Second Assistant Store Sales Manager
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Seasonal Manager
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Seasonal Assistant Manager
Seasonal Assistant Manager
Career Opportunities: Brookstone Sales Associate
Brookstone Headquarters / Sales Support Center (Merrimack, NH)
Job: Intellectual Property Legal Intern – for Law School Credit
Location: Brookstone Corporate Headquarters, Merrimack, NH
Job Type: Internship
Brookstone’s Legal Department in Merrimack, NH is seeking a legal intern to assist in the handling of a variety of intellectual property related assignments upon the request and under the direction of Brookstone’s Intellectual Property Counsel. During this internship, the ideal candidate will provide research on projects and legal issues, review contracts, assist in conducting patent and trademark clearances and drafting patent and trademark applications, attend department and committee meetings as requested, and support other Legal Department paralegals and attorneys as requested. This position is ideal for a candidate with an intellectual property law background and/or who is interested in intellectual property experience in a corporate environment.
The ideal candidate is a current law student having completed two full years of law study by June 2014.
In addition, the candidate will need to meet the following qualifications for consideration:
- Self-starter and strategic thinker.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work on several projects simultaneously, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent organization, time management, and keen attention-to-detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to conduct a professional dialogue clearly and concisely.
- Capable of working equally well on self-managed or team-oriented projects.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES may apply on line at firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference in the title of your e-mail “Legal Intern” and include a cover letter, resume and transcript. Proof of citizenship, U.S. residency, or authorization to work full-time is required for this position.
Back to top
Brookstone District Management, Store Management & Sales (Various)
Store Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing one store.
- Innovatively manages the Store by driving sales performance and controlling expenses.
- Attracts and develops Store Management and Sales Associates who can successfully close sales with our Customers.
- Previous retail management experience required, including responsibility for total Store operations.
- Assists the Store Sales Manager in all aspects of managing the Store and driving sales performance as detailed above.
- Previous retail management experience required.
- This is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position.
- Assists the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
- Previous retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.
- During the second half of the year (generally, anytime between mid-Summer through December), Brookstone opens temporary/seasonal Stores throughout the country that close no later than during the week after December 25th.
- These are hourly-paid positions.
- The duties of the Seasonal Manager mirror those of the Assistant Store Sales Manager above, and the duties of the Seasonal Assistant Manager mirror those of the 2nd Assistant Store Sales Manager above.
- Able to actively and warmly engage the Customer and develop an instant rapport.
- Meet individual sales goals by using in-depth product knowledge and selling skills.
- Previous sales experience is helpful.
- Please apply in person at a Brookstone Store.
Brookstone accepts applications online for the Store Management and Sales Associate positions listed above. Please click here to complete the online application process.
Back to top