Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7250 Exercise Bike
Stamina® Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent.
Stamina® Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bikes combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you'll be able to use for longer, more effective, more ergonomically correct workouts.
The Stamina Magnetic Fusion 7250 bike has a sleek design to complement its innovative engineering. With comfortable, molded and padded oversized seat with seatback, oversized pedals, and walk-thru design, you'll be encouraged to work out longer. The seat slides at a 45 degree angle so your feet, legs, and hips are aligned to give you power on the down stroke and the upstroke for the best cycling workout possible.
- Extruded aluminum rowing beam
- Multi-function monitor displays speed, distance, time, odometer, heart rate, and calories burned
- Smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- Grip-edged, 8-position dial knob increases or decreases the workout intensity
- Oversized, molded, foam-padded seat and seatback
- Oversized foot pedals and adjustable foot straps
- Heart rate sensors are built into the seat handles. Heart rate is displayed on the monitor
- Sturdy, steel frame construction with aluminum rowing beam
- Folds for storage. Assembled size: 74.5" x 23.5" x 34"