Stainless Steel Bonfire Gas Patio Heater
The bonfire extends precious outdoor time well into the cooler seasons.
A new dimension for design and functionality when it comes to extending your patio season and entertaining outdoors even when nights get cooler! The Stainless Steel Bonfire Patio Gas Heater amazes with design features that outsmart traditional patio heaters in two ways:
Design: Present an upscale design and look and the romance of a bonfire with your outdoor entertainment setting.
Functionality of Heating: While standard patio gas heaters reflect the heat only from the top, the Stainless Steel Bonfire Patio Gas Heater heats already where the glass tube starts at a height of approximately 36". So when standing or seated next to the Bonfire, you will enjoy light effects and cozy warm air at the same time.
It playfully brightens the atmosphere while keeping you cozily warm. And all this without the need for any further devices, electrical wiring or complicated installations! We recommend you put some weight in the gas tank compartment to avoid knock over by winds. (Use cement blocks, sand bag or similar). Gas tank is NOT included and burner is made for propane gas only. For natural gas burner, pressure should be at 7" WC. If higher, an additional regulator is required. Gas consumption for BTU rating is approximately 30 cubic feet per hour.
- Wind proof flame extinction design
- Made of stainless steel type 201, additionally protected against surface corrosion with steel varnish coating
- BTU rating is 31,200/31,500 depending on type of gas
- Heat output: 9.3kw, consumption up to 28.2 ounces/800 gram per hour
- Tilt off and flame off protection
- Electronic ignition
- Certified CE Intertek ETL
- Gas burner made of top quality nickel-stainless steel
- Includes gas pipe/hose and pressure regulator
- Regulator allows adjustment of flame size
- Wheels and black storage zipper bag included
Dimensions: 25.5"L x 20.88"W x 87.75"H
Weight: 57.3 lbs. (without gas tank)