Solar Goes Green High Demand Solar Flood Lights
Finally, the perfect solution for Green, Eco friendly outdoor lighting!
Harness the power of the sun!
The Solar Goes Green brand of Flood lights are designed to achieve the perfect solution for your commercial or high demand flood light needs. The Solar Flood Light SGG-F156-3 LED is ideal for lighting an area approximately 30' wide x 50' deep. Ideal for use in illuminating signs, horse riding arenas, parking lots, and driveways. Estimated light output is approximately 200 watts.
The Lumen measurement is 780lm (6~7lm/pc). This light turns on automatically at night and off at dawn with a master override On/Off switch on light fixture for convenience. Depending on environmental issues (geographic location in US and weather temperatures) estimated nighttime hours of operation is 10-12 hours on a fully charged battery. This installation is suited for ground stake mounting of both solar panel and LED Light for ground effect lighting, up lighting walls or structures.
- 156 Super Bright LED Lamp (7" L x 6" W x 5.5" H)
- Lamp Housing is Die Cast Aluminum with tempered glass
- 18 Volt, 20 Watt Poly Crystalline Solar Panel (17.7" L x 14.1" W x 1" H)
- 12 volt 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (7" L x 6" W x 5" H)
- Over charge/discharge protection circuitry
- 9' of wire between battery and light unit, with water proof connection
- Photo Cell
- On/Off Switch
- LED Light: 7" L x 6" W x 5.5" H
- 18 Volt, 10 watt poly crystalline solar panel: 17.7" Lx 14.1" W x 1" H
- 12 Volt Ah Sealed Lead Battery: 7" L x 6" W x 5" H
- LED Light on Battery: 14" L x 12" W x 10.5" H
LED Lights- 3 years
Solar Panel - 1 year
Battery, connectors, case & wires – 90 days