SkyScout Personal Planetarium
Identify celestial objects with the click of a button with the SkyScout Personal Planetarium.
The Award-winning SkyScout is a revolutionary handheld device that uses advanced GPS technology with point and click convenience to identify thousands of stars, planets, constellations and more. Locates over 50,000 stars, planets and constellations from built-in celestial database and provides scientific information for each object (requires free update to firmware to version 1.3).
- Provides comprehensive text and audio descriptions providing history, mythology and other entertaining information for the most popular objects
- Tonight's Highlights: A customized list of the 20 best objects to view for your exact date, time and location anywhere in the world User Controls
- Target Button
- Menu Navigation: Four-way control
- One-Touch Controls: Identify Function, Locate Function, GPS Function, and Main Menu
- Display Brightness: Increase, Decrease
- Volume: Increase, Decrease
- Power: On/Off
- Graphic LCD display with red LED backlight
- 240 x 80 with a 0.325 mm dot pitch
- Maximum output power: 50mW
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- SD card slot
- USB for connection to PC
- 3.5 mm stereo jack for headphones
Weight: 2 lbs.