The SimplySleeper raised air mattress is a perfect for even the weariest traveler.
SimplySleeper Raised Air Mattress
The SimplySleeper® air mattress offers a best-in-class feature, a patented breathable Durmothane™ Polyester Laminate Technology that is topped with a lustrous 100% microfiber surface that moderates your changing body temperature during sleep by wicking moisture away.
The unique three-layers of materials perfectly sealed together to make SimplySleeper® airbeds incredibly puncture resistant and durable, yet sensually soft and silky to your skin. The thermo-induced laminate adhesive layer works to bind heavy gauge PVC together with a Polyester coating to reduce stretch and prevent airbed pressure loss, which is very common to lower quality air beds.
Others air mattress manufactures will claim their materials are puncture-resistant, but not stretch-resistant, which is a big difference. Commonly with most cheaper air beds, the regular PVC material will stretch when slept on and therefore will make the air mattress appear deflated. Other features Include- Easy-to-use patented built-in electric plug-in pump automatically inflates and deflates the bed in approximately 60 seconds.
- Special oval coil construction provides comfort and support that conforms to the body
- Patented force-induced valve system locks air in
- Pump has built-in thermostat that prevents over-heating
- Fit standard sized sheets
- Stylish and convenient storage/travel bag included
- Repair kit included
- Extra thick and strong gusset construction
Materials: Laminated Polyester PVC.
- Twin: 74"L x 39"W x 18"H; Weight: 14 lbs. - 74”L x 39”W x 18”H inflated
- Full: 74"L x 54"W x 18"H; Weight: 20 lbs. - 74”L x 56”W x 18”H inflated
- Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 18"H; Weight: 23 lbs. - 80"L x 60"W x 18H Inflated.