SecurityMan PIR-SD Hidden Security Camera
The PIR-SD by SecurityMan looks and can function like a normal standalone PIR motion sensor, only this motion sensor is covert.
PIR-SD is a hidden camera that tapes video footage to a SD card (not included) when motion is detected. It is perfect for covert surveillance, discreetly monitoring intruders or strangers nearby.
This featured product can be used as a standalone motion detection and it can also be integrated with our Air-Alarm series. Whenever the Air-Alarm system alarmed, it will trigger the PIR-SD to record and take video footage clips. On the other hand, whenever motion is detected, the PIR-SD will trigger and send signal to the Air-Alarm system to alarm in arm mode.
Fully compatible with any SecurityMan DIY Wireless Alarm Systems (Air-Alarm series)
- Indoor PIR motion sensor with color camera and SD recorder (SD card not included)
- Integrates with any SecurityMan DIY Wireless Alarm Systems (Air-Alarm series)
- Up to 300ft (clear line of sight) wireless transmitting distance between the PIR-SD and alarm host (100ft indoors)
- 1 minute video clip per motion detection event
- Records up to 12 hours of video footage on a 32GB SD card
- Memory full notification
- Audible and visual new file alert notification
- Can easily be armed/disarmed via remote control, alarm host keypad, or phone call (when integrated with a SecurityMan Air-Alarm system)
- One touch (remote control) manual record for emergency situations
- Easy PC playback using a PC card reader or direct connect via mini USB port
- 1 x PIR motion sensor with SD slot and USB port (SD card not included)
- 1 x USB cable (for connection to a PC or the USB power adapter)
- 2 x Security signs (warning stickers)
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x USB power adapter
- 1 x User’s manual
Product Dimensions: 11.00"L x 3.00"W x 12.50"H
Weight: 1.10 lbs.