SecurityMan IPCAM-SD Remote Access Security Camera
Always watching out for you.
Stay connected wherever you go with the SecurityMan IPcam-SD.
You can remotely access your IPcam-SD from anywhere in the world; monitor your home or business through a secure and password protected connection from your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or any compatible smartphone.
Simply connect the IPcam-SD to a router over wireless network (Wi-Fi) or wired Ethernet, install the software on your PC, or register online with our P2P server made easy for remote access and configuration free, and download the free App for your smartphone. Then, remote video surveillance is right at your finger tips.
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y) easy to setup and use IP camera
- Advanced H.264 video compression technology for the best video streaming and longer recording time
- Remote monitoring over the Internet from a PC (IE) or Mac (Safari)
- P2P (point-to-point) service for easy remote access without networking knowledge or conﬁguration
- Supports smartphone surveillance (via compatible free Apps)
- Supports remote PC recording and local recording to Micro SD (up to 32GB for 57hr of recording)
- 2-in-1 design: Wireless Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet network connection
- Remote PTZ control, playback, and backup
- Easy to integrate with wired alarm input sensor(s) and alarm output devices
- Supports VMD (video motion detection), alarm email, and local alarm outputs (external siren or spot light)
- Motion detection recording, manual recording or schedule recording
- Supports 2-way audio communication between local and remote sites
- Night vision (B/W) up to 50ft
- Crystal clear video quality, VGA (640×480) at 30fps (frame per second)
- CMS (central management) software for remote access/control, record/playback, and monitor up to 64 IP cameras
- Supports up to 8 login users at the same time
- 1 x IPcam-SD with antenna (SD not included)
- 1 x Ceiling/Wall mount bracket (with screws)
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x I/O terminal (1 IN, 2 OUT)
- 1 x CD (PC software and manual)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide (QSG)
Weight: 1.50 lbs