SAVE Seabrook Bed
The contemporary styling of the Seabrook Platform Bed is perfect for someone looking for a simple, modern frame.
Lifestyle Solutions has remained on the cutting edge of design and functionality for 25 years.
Driven by innovation, we are continually inspired by the evolution of modern urban lifestyles.
- Crafted using tropical hardwood solids
- Features a solid wood frame, side rails, center support legs and a center support bar for superior strength and durability
- Full slat system included for exceptional mattress support
- Full: 81.1"L x 56.54"W x 12.83"H; Weight: 93.7 lbs
- Queen: 86.02"L x 62.52"W x 12.83"H; Weight: 100.3 lbs
- King: 86"L x 76.38"W x 12.56"H; Weight: 120.4 lbs
- California King: 90.16"L x 74.16"W x 12.56"H; Weight: 117 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holes Not Counter-sunk
- Un-drilled Holes
Nice bed for the price, substantial and attractive. HOWEVER: the slats are screwed into small rails on the inside of side rails, but none of the slat holes were counter-sunk all the way, which meant the screw heads wouldn't seat flush with the slats, which meant they would be getting caught on the underside of the mattress. No pilot holes in the rail they were screwing into, either. I screwed them in as tightly as I could by hand, then taped over the slightly protruding heads heads with heavy tape, rather than charge my drill and mess around with all that. Also, there's no guide for where to attach the screws, so I had to measure, starting at the ends, then the middle, then splitting the difference, etc. There is play in the strap attached to the slats (as there should be) so I couldn't just start at one end and go down the line or the last slat would be too far.
There's also some pretty rough slats that will be slowly tearing up the bottom of my mattress.
- Was this a gift?: