Pro Weather Station with PC Interface
Pro weather station with PC interface
This Professional Wireless Weather Center updates temperature and humidity data every 13 seconds, wind data every 17 seconds, and rain data every 19 seconds.
Now you can monitor all the weather variables that matter, including indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction, and barometric pressure. The weather center also includes time and date display, weather forecast icons, and user-selectable alarm settings for a number of different weather conditions.
Better yet, you can use a PC to monitor and record weather data received by various station sensors. Review weather history data, analyze trends... even chart and graph like a real weatherman! Comes complete with wireless indoor console, temperature and humidity sensor, rain gauge, and solar-powered anemometer.
• Automatic time & date (PC time update from USB transceiver if connected)
• Time can be manually set
• Hour & minute display
• Calendar display (date, month, year)
• Weekday, date, & month display
• Indoor temperature with MIN/MAX records (ºF or ºC)
• Outdoor temperature with MIN/MAX records (ºF or ºC)
• Indoor humidity with MIN/MAX records (%RH)
• Outdoor humidity with MIN/MAX records (%RH)
• Outdoor dew point temperature with MIN/MAX records (ºF or ºC)
• Outdoor wind chill (ºF or ºC)
• Wind chill value is calculated from outdoor temperature and wind speed measurements
• Rainfall data for total rain, last hour, last 24h, last week, & last month
• Self-emptying (tipping bucket) rain gauge
• Current relative barometric air pressure (in Hg or hPa)
• Air pressure 12 or 72 hour history graph (user selectable)
• Wind speed (mph, km/h, m/s, knots, or Beaufort)
• Wind direction display with 16 step LCD compass
• Wind gust MAX records with time & date of recording
• All MIN/MAX records show date/time and can be reset
• Pressure trend indicator (rising or falling)
• Weather forecast icon (sunny, cloudy, rain)
• Weather alarm modes: temperature, humidity, wind gust, wind direction, air pressure, 24h rain & storm warning (buzzer with on/off)
• Time display in 12 or 24 hour format
• "Heavy Weather" PC software stores collected weather data, creates graphs, synchronizes time/date, updates user settings & sets weather alarms
• Wireless USB transceiver plugs into your PC to transfer & share the collected weather data from your weather display with your PC
• Wireless 100% solar-powered wind sensor with built-in rechargeable alkaline power cell. High-efficiency solar panels maintain operation throughout all seasons.
• Wall mount or free-standing (removable stand)
• Indoor temperature range: -40.0 to 139.8°F (-40 to 59.9°C)
• Outdoor temperature range: -40.0 to 139.8°F (-40 to 59.9°C)
• Wind chill / dew point temp range: -40.0 to 139.8°F (-40 to 59.9°C)
• Temperature resolution: 0.2°F (0.1°C)
• Indoor & outdoor humidity range: 1% to 99%
• Humidity resolution: 1%
• Air pressure range: 8.86 to 32.46 inHg (300 hPa to 1099 hPa)
• Relative pressure pre-set range: 27.10 to 31.90 inHg (919 to 1080 hPa)
• Wind speed range: 0 to 111.8 mph ( 1 to 50 m/s or 0 to 180 km/h)
• Wind speed resolution: 1 mph ( 0.1 m/s)
• Rainfall range: 0 to 393.6 (0 to 9999mm)
• Outdoor measurement intervals: temperature & humidity data every 13 seconds, wind data every 17 seconds, rain data every 19 seconds
• Receiver - 3 C alkaline batteries
• Thermo-hygro sensor - 2 C alkaline batteries
• Rain gauge - 2 AA alkaline batteries
• Wind sensor - 100% solar power
• Battery life: approximately 24 months
• Transmission Frequency: 915 MHz
• Wind & rain sensors: up to 164 feet open air
• Temp/humidity sensor: up to 200 feet open air
PC System Requirements:
• Operating System: Windows XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista (SP1 or greater), Windows 7
• Internet service is required to download the software and manuals. Its ongoing use is only required if you intend to use the temperature upload features in the software.
• Receiver: 9.5" x 1.46" x 7.0"
• Thermo-hygro: 3.13" x 3.54" x 7.45"
• Rain Sensor: 5.18" diameter x 7.19"
• Wind Sensor: 9.84" x 5.74" x 11.11"