Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator with Digital Control Panel
Power common major household appliances and power tools.
With a full load of 6300 watts this generator can run for up to 7 hours.
The Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator with Digital Control Panel is equipped with two 120 volt outlets, a 120 volt twist lock outlet, a 120/240 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging. The Automatic Voltage Regulator controls the power output so the devices plugged into the generator won’t get hit with an energy spike. This unit is designed for use at job and construction sites, with features like an eye hook to hang from cranes and scaffolding, and is engineered to run for long periods without too much noise or overheating. The engine noise level is less than 70 db, quite enough to work around all day long.
A multi-function digital display panel shows the status of voltage, hertz, kilowatts, current, battery voltage, run time, engine temperature, and generator temperature, as well as an auto protection, diesel valve and starter indicator, and engine oil warning light. With so much information at your fingertips know exactly how much power you have left, so you can better control the draw and function of the unit. Two wireless keychain remote fobs let you start and stop the generator without walking across the job site.
Use Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator when you need safety, stability and dependability on your jobs and projects. It’s easy to maneuver with the four installed wheels. This generator runs on diesel fuel, which is a stable and easily available fuel source, which burns more efficiently and requires less maintenance than gasoline motors. Choosing a backup generator like the Pro Series Diesel 5500 Watt Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes. A motorcycle battery (not included) must be installed to activate the electric start feature. Requires less maintenance because there are no spark plugs or carburetors. More fuel efficient than gas powered and natural gas powered generators. Digital multi-function control panel displays voltage, kilowatts and 10 other indicators.
- Includes 2 wireless key chain remote fobs.
- 7000 watt surge watt/5500 running watts.
- Self-excited, 2 pole, single phase, 418cc engine displacement, single phase 9 HP engine.
- Rated voltage 120/240 volts, max output 7.0 kw, rated current 19.2 amp, power factor 1.0.
- Rated frequency 60 Hz, rated output 6.3 kw.
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, includes wheels for mobility.
- Self-priming electric start (battery not included).
- Fuel type: diesel, 4 gallon fuel tank capacity.
- Runs 7 hours with a full load.
- Two 120 volt AC outlets, one 120/240 volt AC twist lock outlet, one 120 volt AC twist lock outlets.
- And one 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging.
- Operating noise less than 70 decibels.
- Max operating height above sea level 3,280 ft., max environment temp 104°F.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California.
Dimensions: 36" L x 20.5" W x 26.5" H
Weight: 300 lbs