Pro Series 6,000W Surge/5500W Running Diesel Generator
The Pro-Series Diesel 6000 Surge Watt Generator is great for home use or on the jobsite.
The Pro Series 6,000 Surge/5500 Running Watt Diesel Generator is equipped with two 120 volt AC outlets, a 120 volt twist lock outlet, a 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and a 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging.
With a full load of 5500 watts this generator can run for up to 7 hours. The voltage meter and circuit breakers control the power output so the devices plugged into the generator won’t get hit with an energy spike. This unit is designed for use at job and construction sites, and is engineered to run for long periods without overheating.
Use Pro-Series Diesel 6000 Surge Watt Generator when you need safety, stability and dependability on your jobs and projects. It’s easy to maneuver when the mobility kit, 2 wheels and 2 handles, have been installed This generator runs on diesel fuel, which is a stable and easily available fuel source. Choosing a backup generator like the Pro Series Diesel 6000 Surge Watt Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes. This generator is equipped with electric start when a battery is installed, (battery not included). A lawnmower battery with a minimum of 360 CCA (not included) must be installed to activate the electric start feature.
- 6000 watt surge watt/5500 running watts can run for 7 hours with a full load.
- Diesel generator is portable and easy to move when the included mobility kit is installed.
- Generator is equipped with electric start when a battery is installed, battery not included.
- Self-excited, 2 pole, single phase, 418cc engine displacement, single phase 9 HP engine.
- Rated voltage 120/240 volts, max output 6.0 kw, rated output 5.5 kw, rated frequency 60 Hz, power factor 1.0.
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, circuit protection.
- Includes wheels for easy mobility.
- Electric start (battery not included, a lawnmower battery with a minimum 360 CCA must be installed to activate the electric start feature).
- 3.3 gallon diesel fuel tank capacity.
- Two 120 volt AC outlets, one 120 volt AC twist lock outlet, one 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and one 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging.
- Operating noise less than 85 decibels.
- Max operating height above sea level 3,280 ft., max environment temp 104°F
- EPA approved non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California.
Dimensions: 28" L x 27.5" W x 23.5" H
Weight: 200 lbs