Varier Peel Lounge Recliner with Footrest with Beech Wood Base
Human Design Sanctuary, curl up in the Peel recliner for Scandinavian comfort.
Peel wraps your body in protective layers, creating a haven of calm. The Peel Lounge Recliner with Footrest with Beech Wood Base is adjustable to your bodyweight, and responds to every shift in weight to move you effortlessly into the next position. The structure of the Peel chair has been influenced by the shape and function of a falling orange peel. Its purpose is to protect its contents, to embrace them and care for them.
Peel is elegant and comfortable and offers a high degree of well-being. The Peel Lounge Recliner with Footrest with Beech Wood Base is flexible and follows your body’s movements. A double spring system allows smooth shifting between positions for perfect relaxation. Peel has 360° rotation and three distinct positions for sitting and resting.
With just a simple shift of your body weight, you can move into the next position. As Peel has a fixed angle between the seat and the backrest, the chair will support your body properly, independent of your sitting position. An elegant footrest is designed to make it easy to remain comfortable in the chair. Accessories Not Included.
- You may recline without slipping forwards or backwards, the movement is in the tilting mechanism, and not between seat and back
- The organic shape offers many different reclining positions inside the chair
- By using the footrest, a change of position is done effortlessly
- Higher footrest to ensure superb comfort in most reclined position
- The neck rest may be adjusted both horizontally and vertically, thus providing different positions for reading, sleeping, watching TV, etc.