MOCAheart - The World's Smallest Heart Health Tracker
MOCAheart is the ultimate companion for your health.
After a quick 25-second scan of both thumbs, you’ll receive measurements of your heart rate, blood oxygen, and pulse wave velocity directly to your smartphone, along with lifestyle tips that will help you improve your health outcomes. Founded by an engineer and neurosurgeon from Stanford University, MOCAheart makes heart health monitoring effortless, giving you the heart health data and recommendations needed to take control of your cardiovascular health.
- MOCAheart instantly measures your heart rate, blood oxygen, and blood flow to provide a snapshot of your heart health
- Receive actionable lifestyle tips after each measurement, empowering you to take better care of your heart
- See changes in your heart health over time using the dedicated Trends view
- Give peace of mind by sharing your results and measurements with your loved ones and/or health care providers through the secure in-app messaging system
- MOCAheart is your doctor's companion -- made to fit in your pocket and integrate seamlessly into your everyday life
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 or higher, and Android 4.0.3 or higher
Simple. Intuitive. Effective
MOCAheart instantly measures your heart rate, blood oxygen, and blood flow to provide a snapshot of your heart health. Created with human-centered design principles. MOCAheart is your doctor’s companion — made to fit in your pocket. The MOCAheart app makes it easy to share your heart data with your doctor and loved ones.
Understand your Heart
The heart is the powerhouse of the body. With each beat of the heart, it pumps blood throughout the cardiovascular system, supplying muscles and organs with oxygen and essential nutrients needed to carry out everyday activities. The speed at which blood travels through the vessels is your pulse wave velocity (PWV), which is an important indicator of your cardiovascular health. Higher PWV is correlated to arterial stiffness, stress, or high blood pressure and may risk of developing other cardiovascular events.
Track and Improve your Heart Health
MOCAheart measures your PWV by using its EKG and PPG sensors. The EKG sensor captures the precise moment blood is pumped from the heart by detecting your heart’s electrical signals, and the PPG sensor receives a signal when blood reaches your fingertips - thus calculating the speed of your blood flow, or PWV. The MOCA INDEX was developed to give you an easy understanding of whether your PWV is in a healthy range.
Combined with heart rate and SpO2 measurements provided by MOCAheart, you’ll receive a holistic view of your heart health and be able to see how it changes over time.
You can also send messages, pictures and audio clips to accompany your measurements. The MOCAheart app is available on iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod Touch 3 or later; devices with iOS8 or later; and iOS devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
Materials: Stainless steel and PVC
Dimensions: 2.75"L x 1.37"W x 0.25"H
Weight: 0.043 lbs