Mobo Triton- The Ultimate Three Wheeled Cruiser (Youth)
Original to the Mobo® line, the Mobo® Triton Ultimate Three-Wheeled Cruiser is anything but rudimentary.
With its ultra-maneuverability and “way cool” design, it is unparalleled as a three-wheeled cruiser for “big kids.” A simple steering mechanism and low-to-the-ground chassis makes the Mobo® Triton the perfect companion for a brisk work out resulting in increased cardiovascular health and hand-eye coordination.
Looking for a bike to fit your growing adolescent? The Mobo® Triton includes an adjustable frame to fit heights up to 5’5”. Caliper handbrakes, a front free-wheel mechanism, and ergonomic seating are just a few of the many features. But don’t just take our word – Come and get your ride on!
The Mobo® Triton Ultimate Three-Wheeled Cruiser Features:
- Ergonomically designed cruiser
- Innovative steering system with no balance needed
- Sturdy, adjustable frame that fits riders up to 5’5”
- Safety flag included for optimal visibility
- Low-to-the-ground frame for optimal stability
- Enhances hand-eye coordination and increases arm and leg muscle strength
- Free-wheel without chain
- Durable, high quality luxury with rugged yet sleek lines
- Comfortable cushioned seat
- Caliper handbrake
- Recumbent-style design reduces shoulder and arm stress
- Stylish look with appealing graphics
- Length Adjustment: 8 Slot Adjustments in 13” length
- Frame Material: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Height Capacity: 3’5” - 5’5”
- Recommended Age: 7 and up
- Gearing: Single Speed
- Steering Mechanism: Rear Steering Handlebars
- Hub: Free-Wheel Mechanism
- Brake System: Hand Caliper
- Chain Material: Chainless
- Seat Height: 1” Above the ground
- Seat Features: Cushioned
- Wheel Size: 16” Front; 12” Rear
- Tire Type: Inflatable Rubber Tires
- Bonus Material: Safety Flag Included for Optimal Visibility
- Recommended Riding Area: Flat and Smooth Surfaces
Dimensions: 41"L / 51"L Extended x 26.5W x 25"H, Seat Height: 11" Above the ground
Weight: 39.00 lbs.