Hamleys Slime Factory Science Lab
- 17 slimy, sticky, and silly science experiments
- 36-page educational book provides information and instructions
- Includes protective goggles and gloves
- Recommended for children 8 and up
established in London in 1760, and quickly
developed an international reputation for
choice, quality, and innovation. Over two
and a half centuries later, Hamleys is proud
to continue the tradition of bringing you the
“finest toys in the world.”
Description & Guides
- Learn about atoms, molecules, viscosity, and polymers through the kit’s 17 different experiments
- 36-page educational book provides instructions for the experiments and information on scientific principles
- Protective goggles and gloves included
- Recommended for children 8 years and older
Your soon-to-be serious scientist will love these slimy, slippery, sticky, and silly experiments.
The Slime Factory Science Lab from Hamleys Fine English Toys makes learning about atoms awesome, studying polymers provoking, and researching molecules magnificent. With 17 different experiments, your child can create slimy slugs, slippery monsters, and outstanding ooze while learning about atoms, molecules, polymers, and viscosity. The included protective goggles and gloves add an extra level of safety to science experiments while making your child feel like they’re in a “real” lab. A 36-page educational book gives instructions for experimenting and provides scientific information for your aspiring Edison.
For the love of toys.
William Hamley’s famous toy shop was established in London in 1760, and quickly developed an international reputation for choice, quality, and innovation. Over two and a half centuries later, Hamleys is proud to continue the tradition of bringing you the “finest toys in the world.”
Order your Hamleys Slime Factory Science Lab from Brookstone today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hamleys Slime Factory Science Lab:
Purchased the Slime Factory Science Lab as a birthday gift for a curious little girl. Only one or two experiments were truly interesting and original. The rest were simply slight tweaks on those two experiments. We've been making corn starch goop and home made play dough (for which they provide only a recipe, NOT the supplies) for years. So, this set was a disappointment.
- Was this a gift?: