PacSafe Citysafe 400 GII Anti-Theft Hobo Travel Bag
The Citysafe™ 400 GII Hobo Travel Bag is for the fashionista who loves a stylish, casual, oversized bag.
- eXomesh® Slashguards – Slashers often like to target exposed side and bottom panels of bags, which cause valuables to fall out and in to the palm of their hands. Our lightweight slashguards are built into and concealed in these vulnerable areas, protecting your gear from a slash-and-run theft.
- Slashproof Carrysafe® Strap – Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into our adjustable Carrysafe® straps making it invisible to the eye, yet very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
- Smart Zipper Security™ – Smart zippers fasten to concealed clips making it harder for pickpockets to unzip and whip out your valuables.
- Turn & Lock Strap Hook™ – These cleverly integrated and easy to use devices keep an eye on your gear, when you can’t. Attached to our Carrysafe® straps are our turn & lock hooks™ which securely fasten down and as its name suggests, you have to turn the hook to unlock it. What’s more, they allow you to lock and leave your bag to a secure fixture and prevent snatch-and-grab theft.
- RFIDsafe™ Blocking Pocket – Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10 feet away with the help of an RFID reader. Our award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions.
- Water repellent
- 2 gusset side pockets
- Inner zippered pocket
- 2 Internal electronics pockets, 1 RFID pocket, pen slot
- Padded 13 in MacBook® sleeve slip pocket
- Zippered rear sleeve for attaching to wheeled luggage
- Product Materials: Nylon, high-tensile stainless steel wire
- Strap length max: 33.1"
- Strap length min: 19.7"
Weight: 1.28 lbs.
MacBook is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.